Founded in 2016, Welala began as a DNA sequencing provider for research. Our continuous expansion into longevity products and diagnostic offerings reveals a commitment to advancing healthcare.
With global expansion and new products on the horizon, we are poised for further positive impacts in Thailand’s healthcare industry.
- Company founded and providing DNA sequencing for research purpose
Product Launch: HPV and DNA Premium
- Launch HPV testing product and DNA premium
- Establish BTBTC reachout
Product Launch: Epigenetics Test
- Launch Longevity products
- Vitamin DNA
- Biological Health/ Age
- Launch Diagnostic product
- FIT (Colon Cancer)
- Develop new products
- Food intolerance
- HIV antigen test
- Indoor-outdoor allergy test
Our Leadership Team
Welala’s leadership team is made up of experienced and passionate individuals who bring together a wealth of expertise in the fields of human genomics, pharmaceuticals, and business.
Dr. Pongsathorn Chotikasemsri
- Ph.D. in Biomedical engineer/M.Sc. in Bio-infomatic/B.Sc.in Genetics
- 15+ years experience in Human genetics and Next-Generation Sequencing Technology
Dr. Jirayut Jaipaew
- Ph.D. in pharmacognosy and pharmaceutical botany
- 10+ years of experience in research and laboratory manager
- 5+ years of experience in research manager in research and technology
- Experienced in venture capital, finance, consulting, and project management.
- Highly passionate in challenging environments and driving changes to create positive impact. I also love to help, support, and empower the team.
- More than 10 years of experiences ( until now) as a Medical advisor and in house speaker in many pharmaceutical / genomic lab test / stem cell lab / Immuno therapy lab and Medical device companies
- Special interest with direct training experience with Epigenetic based Biological aging lab company.
The Highest Standards we Adhere to
Data Privacy Certificates
Demonstrates our robust information security management system, which adheres to the most stringent security protocols and holds ISO27001 certification.
Dedicated to safeguarding our customers' privacy and maintaining strict confidentiality as a healthcare provider, in compliance with the regulations outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Laboratory and Product Expertise Certificates
Confirms that our offerings meet the rigorous regulatory standards set by the Thailand Food and Drug Administration, providing confidence in the quality, reliability, and safety of our solutions.
Holds accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP), a testament to our commitment to excellence in laboratory services which signifies the highest standards of quality, accuracy, and safety in the field of pathology and laboratory medicine.
Underscores our commitment to quality, precision, and patient well-being, guaranteeing that our testing procedures and result qualities consistently surpass regulatory mandates.
Unlocking the Future of Health with InvitroU
Meet Welala's Strategic Partner and Health Trailblazer!
InvitroU, a dynamic Singapore-based startup, leads the way in healthy aging epigenetic solutions through DNA methylation.
Our partnership empowers you with personalized testing and in-depth analysis of over 900,000 DNA methylation sites.
We’re shaping the future of healthcare through our cutting-edge biotechnology, paving the path for insightful well-being analysis.
Join us on this exciting journey to a healthier, brighter tomorrow!